64-bit warning when releasing an Android app

It’s crazy…I did not change anything, but now it displays the correct version :+1:
Maybe there was a Process wich needs to be restarted, or I had to reboot the system…
But Thank you very much :slight_smile: (=

Oh yeah, cmd.exe must be restarted after making changes in your environment.

Cheers!

Capture
i compiled my project into 64 bit then i upload into production i got this warning.
what can i do?
“SDK”: {
“CompileVersion”: 28,
“MinVersion”: 19,
“TargetVersion”: 28
},
“Architectures”: {
“Release”: [“armeabi-v7a”, “arm64-v8a”]
},
i included this in my uno project.is this correct?

Its a warning for reducing the APK size via “Android App Bundle techniques”, your app will still roll out to production.

I got now the same issue…

C:\WINDOWS\system32>npm install -g android-build-tools

android-build-tools@1.0.0 install C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\android-build-tools
xbash install.bash

Found JDK8 at C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_221
Accepting licenses

ERROR: Install failed.

Please read output for clues, or open an issue on GitHub (Pull requests · mortend/android-build-tools · GitHub).

Please note that JDK8 (not 9+) is required to install Android SDK. Get OpenJDK8 from https://adoptopenjdk.net/ and try again.
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! android-build-tools@1.0.0 install: xbash install.bash
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the android-build-tools@1.0.0 install script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2019-08-20T12_32_32_073Z-debug.log

Does anyone got an Idea? Nodejs and JDK 8 is installed…
:confused:

Hi @forza,

Your installation fails immediately when trying to accept licenses. This makes me think that you have an old version of Android SDK installed already, that needs an upgrade.

I recommend deleting your old SDK and reinstalling android-build-tools. Your SDK is located at %LOCALAPPDATA%\Android\sdk.

Thx mortend! But it doesnt work…

android-build-tools@1.0.0 install C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\android-build-tools
xbash install.bash

Found JDK8 at C:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-8.0.222.10-hotspot
Downloading https://dl.google.com/android/repository/sdk-tools-windows-4333796.zip
######################################################################## 100.0%
Accepting licenses

Please read output for clues, or open an issue on GitHub (Pull requests · mortend/android-build-tools · GitHub).

Please note that JDK8 (not 9+) is required to install Android SDK. Get OpenJDK8 from https://adoptopenjdk.net/ and try again.
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

Maybe another Solution?:confused:

Did you try getting OpenJDK8 that is mentioned in the error message?

Now you have AdoptOpenJDK and the most recent Android SDK but it still fails in the same way, hmm…

What does it say if you invoke sdkmanager directly?

"%LOCALAPPDATA%\Android\sdk\tools\bin\sdkmanager" --licenses

Also, do you have Git for Windows installed?

yes i tried it. i installed it. When i open my cmd it shows me C:\WINDOWS\system32>. should i need to change this path or leave it like is it?

You can leave the path like it is when running the command.

It’s just saying 100% Computing updates as you can see in the second line.

Blockquote

C:\WINDOWS\system32>%LOCALAPPDATA%\Android\sdk\tools\bin\sdkmanager
[=======================================] 100% Computing updates…

xbash install.bash

Found JDK8 at C:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-8.0.222.10-hotspot
Accepting licenses

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!

npm ERR! C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2019-08-27T07_18_59_135Z-debug.log

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

Make sure to pass the --licenses argument. It seems you forgot that when you ran sdkmanager.

On my machine I get this output.

C:\Users\morten>%LOCALAPPDATA%\Android\sdk\tools\bin\sdkmanager --licenses
All SDK package licenses accepted.======] 100% Computing updates...

C:\Users\morten>echo %ERRORLEVEL%

Hello Mortend, thanks once more for your help but i’m still having the same error.
C:\WINDOWS\system32>“%LOCALAPPDATA%\Android\sdk\tools\bin\sdkmanager” --licenses
All SDK package licenses accepted.======] 100% Computing updates…

xbash install.bash

Accepting licenses

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!

npm ERR! C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2019-08-28T07_10_06_932Z-debug.log

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

Blockquote

Licenses look OK but installer still fails on your machine. Unfortunately, I don’t understand why…

At this point it’s probably easier to create the config file manually, instead of installing android-build-tools.

Add the following contents to C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\.unoconfig:

Android.SDK.Directory: `C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Local\Android\sdk`
Android.NDK.Directory: `C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\ndk-bundle`
Java.JDK.Directory: `C:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-8.0.222.10-hotspot`

Make sure the following SDK components are installed: ndk-bundle, "cmake;3.6.4111459". Install using sdkmanager:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Android\sdk\tools\bin\sdkmanager ndk-bundle
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Android\sdk\tools\bin\sdkmanager "cmake;3.6.4111459"

Hope this helps!

Thanks mortend. I created a .unoconfig file in path C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\ in Notepad++ and in the .unoconfig file, i added the code you sent but it’s not working. I reran the others command on a new path C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu> as you can see below but i’m still receiving the same erros

C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu>“%LOCALAPPDATA%\Android\sdk\tools\bin\sdkmanager” --licenses
All SDK package licenses accepted.======] 100% Computing updates…

C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu>%LOCALAPPDATA%\Android\sdk\tools\bin\sdkmanager ndk-bundle
C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu>%LOCALAPPDATA%\Android\sdk\tools\bin\sdkmanager “cmake;3.6.4111459”
C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu>npm install -g android-build-tools

xbash install.bash

Accepting licenses

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!

npm ERR! C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2019-08-30T12_38_59_907Z-debug.log

C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu>

When you have created your .unoconfig file manually you no longer need to install android-build-tools. :slight_smile:

After deinstalling android-build-tools,
:\Users\lucien.ngameleu>npm install -g android-build-tools

xbash install.bash

ls: cannot access ‘C:\Program Files\Java’: No such file or directory
ERROR: The JAVA_HOME variable is not set, and JDK8 was not found in PATH or ‘C:\Program Files\Java’.

Please get OpenJDK8 from https://adoptopenjdk.net/ and try again.
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!

npm ERR! C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2019-08-30T13_23_31_527Z-debug.log

C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu>

If I try the following, it asks again for android-build-tools to install…I have set the .unoconfig file as you can see below…
Hope for help!!

Command:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>npm install -g fuse-sdk
C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Roaming\npm\uno → C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\fuse-sdk\node_modules@fuse-open\uno\bin\uno.js

fuse-sdk@1.12.0-rc.4 install C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\fuse-sdk
node install.js

android-build-tools could not be found

If you want to build Android apps it is recommended to install this package using the following command:

npm install -g android-build-tools
  • fuse-sdk@1.12.0-rc.4
    updated 1 package in 1.076s

the .unoconfig file:

Android.SDK.Directory:“C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Local\Android\sdk”
Android.NDK.Directory:“C:\Users\lucien.ngameleu\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\ndk-bundle”
Java.JDK.Directory:“C:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-8.0.222.10-hotspot”

Thanks! :slight_smile:

@forza, Sorry about my late response.

When you have set up .unoconfig manually you can safely ignore the warning from fuse-sdk installer.

To check if Android tools are installed properly, you can build an empty project.

uno create app123 -capp
uno build android app123

If this builds successfully you’re all good. :slight_smile: