Whileinactive or Whileactive won't work insite Navigator

I’m developing a production app that has a calendar view on it. I saw some lag on my device (‘Samsung Note 7’) when the navigation went from home to calendarview and I figure that it was a problem with the element an a for-loop function on JS.

I wanted to load a grid for the calendar view so I search around and found this threads: “https://www.fusetools.com/community/forums/howto_discussions/load_data_only_when_needed?page=1

Afer a long while I notice that noting happens so i ended implementing a simple Timer function to load my grids and avoid the awful lag transition.

FYI:

1. I’m using a EdgeNavigator
  2. If using element with a for loop some lag will occur
  3. WhileActive or WhileInactive won’t work inside a Page that’s been called by the Element.

A simple Timer function fixed the problem. After the Navigator loads the CalendarView the timer function fires my grid after 750 mill

I’ll be more than happy to explain more if needed.

Javier.
P.S.
Please update the documentation on:
Full Uno Class Reference
Native UX components
Native JS modules
Foreign code

I would love to see some Tutorials on the UNO language

Hi,

I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking, so going off just the title:

<WhileActive> and <WhileInactive> don’t work inside a <Navigator>, there will be new triggers in the upcoming update.

Fist, I misspell inside.

Like I said in the post, I was following some advise from another post but those functions or triggers won’t work inside a navigator page.

Meaning, if I want an animation to be played we I go to another view on my app, it won’t work.