Use FuseTools for Develop Production Ready App

Hi to All,

We are analyzing the possibility to start-up a new project in which we’ll need our Apps runing in Android and iOS devices. We’ve experience with Android development, but due to some requirements, this new project needs to be multi-OS.

I was wondering some options besides Ionic Framework and from a time, I’m following Fuse with a lot of interest. I’ll like to know, based on your experience, if FuseTools is mature enough to start-up a new project.

Also, if you have any further comments, we’ll like to hear(read) your opinions about this.

Best regards to all and thanks in advance for your comments,

NCO

Hi!

A lot of prodution apps have been built with Fuse already and are alive and well on both iOS and Android app stores.

For extra confidence in choosing Fuse for production apps, I reccommend you contact Fuse and sign up for a commercial license, which includes premium support and on-demand consulting if you run into issues (contact@fusetools.com)

Thank you Anders,

Excellent, we’ll review more information on how we could implement our concept App using Fusetools, and if it’s a go, most likely we’ll sign-up for a commercial license.

Thanks again,

nco