Uno.Exception: No RootViewport defined

Hi guys, I’m using Fuse Views and feel like kid in christmas :slight_smile: I follow the manual and it works great, but I have a few problems:

1. When I press back button in my native app I get ANR and I/fuse: Uno.Exception: No RootViewport defined.

2. I can’t preview <ExportedViews/> in Fuse Studio, it outputs:

?: Error : Couldn't find an App tag in any of the included UX files. Have you forgot to include the UX file that contains the app tag?n
  • Fuse version 1.0.0 (build 13426)
  • Mac OS El Capitan
  • UX Markup code:
<ExportedViews>
    <Panel ux:Template="FilesView">

</Panel>
</ExportedViews>

Regards :slight_smile:

Hi jesusmartinoza,

the suggested way to work with Fuse Views is to still have your <App></App> tags in the project you’re previewing, and work with the <ExportedViews></ExportedViews> in another project that uses the one with App stuff. A bit of a setup dance, but should get you going.

As for the other problem, you should provide a little more info, there’s not much to go on with.

Thanks Uldis!

It’s just that I got confused since the docs said that <ExportedViews/> it’s compatible with <App></App>

The first problem happen when I run the FuseViewsActivity and press back button, the app get stuck and pops ANR.

Java code:

public class FilesViewActivity extends FuseViewsActivity {

private ViewHandle fuseView;
	private View nativeView;

@Override
	protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
		super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
		setContentView(R.layout.files_view);
		fuseView = ExportedViews.instantiate("FilesView");
		nativeView = fuseView.getView();

fuseView.setCallback("onCardClick", args -> {
			// Callback
		});

addContentView(nativeView, new RelativeLayout.LayoutParams(MATCH_PARENT, MATCH_PARENT));
	}
}

Yes, that’s a known issue in the currently published docs. Hopefully to be resolved soon.

For the other, we could definitely use a complete, minimal repro that could be attached to an internal ticket…

Sure where can I upload the minimal repro? :slight_smile:

That would be here: https://www.dropbox.com/request/ZgndLtJQm5eGzG9cicGK

This issue has been found and fixed: https://github.com/fuse-open/fuselibs/pull/1183

Fuse 1.9-rc2 will include this fix.

1 Like