'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception.

Hello.

I simple can’t build for iOS. Not even the demo project or an empty one. This issue started happening yesterday.

I am using the latest Fuse 0.25.3 on a MacBook.
Just installed Xcode 8 but I am pretty sure this was happening before. I tried re-installing Fuse with no luck. Anyone else getting this error?

This is what prints when trying to fuse build --target=iOS --run or fuse build --target=iOS -adebug :

Generating code and data /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(59.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(61.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(63.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(65.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(67.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(69.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(71.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(73.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(75.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(77.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(79.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(81.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(89.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(91.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(93.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(95.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(97.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(99.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(101.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(103.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.35.8/Targets/iOS/$.uxl(105.16): E0000: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. (7.60s)

A fix will be released ASAP, however if it’s urgent please install http://download.mono-project.com/archive/4.4.2/macos-10-universal/MonoFramework-MDK-4.4.2.macos10.xamarin.universal.pkg
in the meantime.

Thank you!!

This issue was fixed in Fuse 0.25.4: https://www.fusetools.com/downloads/

It’s building but know I have another problem.

Signing for "Test" requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor. Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.0'

I have to build with -adebug and sign it with Xcode. Is this normal behaviour?

Hi Luis, it appears that this is something new that was added with iOS 10 / Xcode 8 and we haven’t yet automated it in Fuse.
We’ll look into it and get back to you!

Got it. Thank you everyone.

Hello. Any updates regarding the fuse build --target=iOS --run issue? Thanks.

Hey Luis!

If everything goes well in testing the next version of Fuse will attempt to automatically detect development teams and set it in Xcode for you. It will also be configurable with a manual setting (in .unoprojs). Keep a lookout for news about this in upcoming changelogs.

Cheers!