Push Notifications

Greeting from Indonesia,

I’m new with Fuse, and right now would like to ask about push notifications.

After days struggle with push notif from the Docs, i finnally see some results and my preview app on phone can receive push notification from firebase Notifications menu (https://console.firebase.google.com/project/(myapp)/notification), its work good, the notification’s sound played and it pops up on notification bar.

But when i try sending notif from javascript or PHP to my phone, nothing show on notification’s bar and no notification’s sound played, but the Fuse console showing that the phone receiving it, why it is not poping up like the one from firebase console i sent.

Please help, thank you.

Lazwardi wrote:
nothing show on notification’s bar and no notification’s sound played, but the Fuse console showing that the phone receiving it

If Fuse shows that the notification is delivered, but it does not get added to the notification tray, it means that the payload you’re sending is not formatted right. See this for the exact payload structure that is necessary for the notification to be added to the notification tray.

If your payload does not include alert element (with title and body inside) where it’s expected, then the notification still gets delivered to the app (when it enters foreground), but it’s “silent”.

thank you Uldis,
that solved my problems.