Publication in the App Store

I am a beginner to programming. And I want to create an app for IOS. How can I do this if I have only notebook with Windows 7, no Apple gadgets? Can fuse help me with this?

No, publishing iOS apps requires a Mac with OS X and Xcode to do the final compilation and packaging. Those are the rules that Apple have set, unfortunately.

Ok. So can I create app on fuse and than published it by Xcode on my friend’s MacBook ?

In theory, yes. :slight_smile: But you’ll probably end up being frustrated by the process, since you’ll need to test the app on an iPhone while developing it.

But I can test the app on my friend’s iPhone by virtue of fuse’s Preview, right?)

Sure. All you need to do is to install Fuse for OS X (and make sure Xcode and such is installed as well) on your friends Mac, copy the project over from your PC, and build for iOS on the Mac. But as I said, it’s not going to be the most fluid way to work :slight_smile:

Bent Stamnes wrote:

Sure. All you need to do is to install Fuse for OS X (and make sure Xcode and such is installed as well) on your friends Mac, copy the project over from your PC, and build for iOS on the Mac. But as I said, it’s not going to be the most fluid way to work :slight_smile:

Thanks