Parse not working in last update

i just update fuse , done uno clean , and tried to preview my project this is what i get

LOG: InternalError: Script error: Name: System.Exception
    Error message: Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
    File name: MainView.ux
    Line number: 8
    Source line: var Parse = require('Parse').Parse
    JS stack trace: [Uno code]
      at Fuse.Reactive.RootableScriptModule.FindRootTable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Fuse.Reactive.RootableScriptModule.EnsureRooted (Fuse.Scripting.Context context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Fuse.Reactive.RootableScriptModule.Evaluate (Fuse.Scripting.Context c, Fuse.Scripting.ModuleResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Fuse.Scripting.Module.Evaluate (Fuse.Scripting.Context c, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Fuse.Scripting.ScriptModule+RequireContext.Require (System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Fuse.Scripting.ScriptModule+RequireContext.Require (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Fuse.Scripting.V8.Marshaller+CallbackWrapper.Call (Fuse.Scripting.V8.Simple.UniqueValueVector args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    </usr/local/share/uno/Packages/Fuse.Scripting.V8/0.31.5/$.uno:135>
LOG: Error: JavaScript error in MainView.ux line 8. Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown. in Fuse.Reactive.JavaScript</usr/local/share/uno/Packages/Fuse.Reactive/0.31.5/$.uno:1327>

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

Could you give us a little more information, like what OS your on and maybe an isolated example demonstrating the problem?

macbook air os el capitan version 10.11.5 , i can send you my project

but you just have to create a new one add parse.js and just requiere it in you code

<App>
<JavaScript File="parse.js" ux:Global="Parse"/>
<JavaScript>
    var Parse = require('Parse').Parse
    Parse.initialize("NHM", "NLOU");
    Parse.serverURL = 'https://parseapi.back4app.com&#39;;
</JavaScript>
<ClientPanel>
<Text Value="Issue motherfucher"/>
</ClientPanel>
</App>

with just this piece of code in a new project i have the error again

seems like fuse doesnt accept how i am required parse

Hey! ux:Global on JavaScript has been deprecated since 0.20. I recommend you update to the new method of importing modules:

• Import the module as a bundle in your .unoproj-file.
  • Require it by its filename in your JavaScript.

You can read more about it here: https://www.fusetools.com/docs/fuse/reactive/javascript#importing-modules

For your project, add "parse-1.6.3.js:Bundle" to your includes in the .unoproj file, and change the require in your javascript to: var Parse = require('parse.js').Parse. Lastly, remove <JavaScript File="parse.js" ux:Global="Parse"/>, as it is no longer in use.

I’ll make sure we update the example in our docs, thanks for letting us know!