Nexus 7 preview error

I keep getting this error

ERROR: 'Polyfills.Window.WindowModule' was not found
Uno.InvalidOperationException occured.
   at Outracks.Simulator.Reflection.Native.SimpleTypeMap.ResolveType(Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.TypeName)
   at Outracks.Simulator.Reflection.Native.NativeReflection.CallStatic(Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.TypeName,Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.TypeMemberName,object[])
   at Outracks.Simulator.Reflection.Native.NativeReflection.Instantiate(Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.TypeName,object[])
   at Outracks.Simulator.Runtime.ScopeClosure.Evaluate(Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.Instantiate)
   at Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.Expression.Match`1(Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.ReadVariable, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.Literal, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.Lambda, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.MethodGroup, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.IsType, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.LogicalOr, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.Instantiate, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.CallLambda, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.CallStaticMethod, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.CallDynamicMethod, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.ReadStaticField, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.ReadProperty, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.WriteProperty, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.AddEventHandler, T>,Uno.Func<Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.RemoveEventHandler, T>)
   at Outracks.Simulator.Runtime.ScopeClosure.Evaluate(Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.Expression)
   at Outracks.Simulator.Runtime.ScopeClosure.Execute(Outracks.Simulator.Bytecode.Lambda,object[])
   at Outracks.Simulator.Runtime.LambdaClosure.Func(object)

A couple of questions to make debugging simpler:

• Which version of Fuse are you using?
  • Does this happen for all projects you preview or just one specific?
  • Does everything behave as it should in local preview?

Remi Pedersen wrote:

A couple of questions to make debugging simpler:

• Which version of Fuse are you using?
latest version 0.21

• Does this happen for all projects you preview or just one specific?
All projects including old ones.

• Does everything behave as it should in local preview?
Everything is good on local preview. Whenever I build and send it to Android device it throws error.

Update: somehow I was using old .apk build on my nexus. After latest build its gone.