Interactive notifications

Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to use interactive notifications as introduced in iOS 8 and android 4.1.

Described here as action buttons here for iOS.

Or here as Notification Actions for android.

Yes, local notifications is supported – see the documentation here: https://www.fusetools.com/docs/fuse/localnotifications/localnotify

Thanks Bent, I got local notifications running in my app and it works as intended. Thats fine.

But I want to apply certain actions to this notification. With multiple buttons and so on. I provided two links above. Check them out, the action buttons and Notification Actions is what I am looking for in fuse. Not the local notification on itself.

Thanks!

Hi, :slight_smile:

I have the same question.

The addition of actions for notifications is done client/app-side as far as I see. So the buttons (actions) are added/defined based on checking the “type”/category of notification received via a notification (by the App). There is no way to add this to the notification payload (JSON) according to the doc for iOS and Android.

-E.

Hi all, no we don’t currently support this. I’m adding it to the wishlist though as it would be very cool