Inspector window

Hi, I’m a future new lover of Fuse, I discovered it last week. Don’t be too severe with me but I used Windev Mobile first and I was a bit frustrated to have no access to interesting featured.

Actually, I’m learning Fuse with a big smile.

Some videos talked about INSPECTOR window, I heard that it should be opened by clicking ‘I’ key but this doesn’t work. I tried to find some info about it but without any success.

Thank’s for your help guys and sorry about my poor english description. If you prefer, I can write it down in French!

file

Sorry guy, I’m using Window 10 on a

lenovo Laptop I7 Intel® Core™ i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Hi!

The Inspector (as found in earlier versions of Fuse) has unfortunately been retired. This is because instead of maintainting this old component, the Fuse team has shifted its focus to a set of new and shiny visual tools (which includes a new, more powerful inspector). Stay tuned :slight_smile:

Hi Anders,

Thank’s for the support.
Do you have an idea about a date of implementation of that new feature ?

Its not one feature, it’s a whole new product. I do have an idea of the date, but not going public with that yet :slight_smile:

Hi Anders,

Just curious if there are any updates on this “new product”?

Just started playing with fuse and I really enjoy it, but was disappointed when I found out that the Inspector which I learned about here no longer existed.

I’m still very happy with Fuse, but the inspector sounded fun, especially since I so regularly modify css in Chrome’s dev tools when I do web development, and it sounded like it might provide a similar workflow :slight_smile: