image click handle

<DockPanel>
  <Panel Dock="Top" Height="44" Background="#ffffff" Margin="0,20,0,0">
    <Text Alignment="VerticalCenter" TextAlignment="Center" TextColor="#000000" FontSize="17">Home</Text>
    <Image File="Assets/navIconAddDefault.png" Alignment="CenterRight" StretchMode="Uniform" Margin="0,0,10,0" IsEnabled="true">
      <Clicked>
        <DebugAction Message="Search clicked" />
      </Clicked>
    </Image>
    <Rectangle Height="1" Margin="0,44,0,0" Fill="#B2B2B2" />
  </Panel>
</DockPanel>

why can’t handle click event, anyone can help me

I’m guessing you’re creating a kind of small button here? It is likely the Text on top of the image which is absorbing the mouse event. You could put a IsEnabled="false" on that Text. (Note that IsEnabled="true" is the default, so isn’t necessary on the Image.)

Or perhaps you want to put the Clicked on the Panel so that a click anywhere inside there will work. Mouse events bubble to parents, so this is why clicked on the parent works.

@edA-qa mort-ora-y

I test just fllow code, also can’t handle event

<App Theme="Basic">

<Image File="Assets/navIconAddDefault.png" Alignment="Center" StretchMode="Uniform" Margin="0,0,10,0" IsEnabled="true">
  <Clicked>
    <DebugAction Message="clicked" />
  </Clicked>
</Image>
</App>

Hi!

The code in your last post is working on my end. Have you checked in the Monitor if the DebugAction is coming through? Feel free to share your project or the offending code and I can have a look at it :slight_smile:

@Vegard Strand Lende

Thanks, I can see log when preview in iOS, preview in Local is unavailable

Hmm, okey, if you see the log it means that it is working. For local preview did you check the fuse Monitor? You can launch it from the Fuse Dashboard (Under utilities) :slight_smile:

Thank you for your patience guidance