how to use socket io with fusetools?

Hi fuse…
im trying to make small chat with socket io and fusetools. i have cloned the files from this forum post ( https://www.fusetools.com/community/forums/show_and_tell/socketio ) and it is giving me an error. the error is “Timer.delete(): The parameter is not a valid timer handle”. can anyone guide me with how to setup socket io with fusetools?

These are the screenshots of android debugger.

debugger code -

08/28 16:42:34: Launching app
No apk changes detected since last installation, skipping installation of /Users/PasinduD/Desktop/socket it/client/fuse-example-using-socketio/build/Android/Debug/app/build/outputs/apk/app-debug.apk
$ adb shell am force-stop com.apps.socketio
$ adb shell am start -n "com.apps.socketio/com.apps.socketio.socketio" -a android.intent.action.MAIN -c android.intent.category.LAUNCHER -D
Waiting for application to come online: com.apps.socketio.test | com.apps.socketio
Waiting for application to come online: com.apps.socketio.test | com.apps.socketio
Connecting to com.apps.socketio
Now Launching Native Debug Session
Starting LLDB server: /data/data/com.apps.socketio/lldb/bin/start_lldb_server.sh /data/data/com.apps.socketio/lldb unix-abstract /data/data/com.apps.socketio/lldb/tmp platform-1503918757409.sock "lldb process:gdb-remote packets"
$ adb shell cat /data/local/tmp/lldb-server | run-as com.apps.socketio sh -c 'cat > /data/data/com.apps.socketio/lldb/bin/lldb-server && chmod 700 /data/data/com.apps.socketio/lldb/bin/lldb-server'
$ adb shell cat /data/local/tmp/start_lldb_server.sh | run-as com.apps.socketio sh -c 'cat > /data/data/com.apps.socketio/lldb/bin/start_lldb_server.sh && chmod 700 /data/data/com.apps.socketio/lldb/bin/start_lldb_server.sh'
Debugger attached to process 27046
Signal: SIGSEGV (signal SIGSEGV: invalid address (fault address: 0x7))
got unexpected response to k packet: Sff

Process finished with exit code 6

and i am getting this problem in problem window. Check this image.

using socket io 1.4.5 for server and fuse both… tried changing server side to 1.7.2 also. and tried, changing the server to linux server also. having the same problem.

UPDATE –
code is working fine in iOS device when i use server ip instead of localhost… But android is still crashing…