HOW TO ??? (use MYSQL server with Fuse)

hi guys i want to ask .How to work with sql server or Mysql?
Or should i use normal uno code ?
I am really new in fuse . Please help .

Hi!

You would need a server backend if you want to write data to a MySQL database. There’s multiple alternatives like writing your own backend, or using services like Facebook’s Parse.

Check out this post.

Thank you Jo Emil Holen for your quick replay .
but i want to ask if there is a way to work with web service like asp.net web service and if there how to use it .
Thanks

If I understand you correct, you want your app to communicate with an asp.net service over web? This would be done by using fetch and sending the data to the service as HTTP-requests.

I found THIS https://www.npmjs.com/package/mssql .
Is it work fine with fusetool ?

Thanks again guys.

Jo Emil Holen wrote:

If I understand you correct, you want your app to communicate with an asp.net service over web? This would be done by using fetch and sending the data to the service as HTTP-requests.

Yes that what i ment . Or to conect dirctly to sql server .

I took the liberty of moving your “how to” question to the “How-to”-forum where it belongs, as well as adding detail to your thread title which didn’t give much meaning on its own. Try to start more informative threads in the right forums in the future :slight_smile:

Bent Stamnes wrote:

I took the liberty of moving your “how to” question to the “How-to”-forum where it belongs, as well as adding detail to your thread title which didn’t give much meaning on its own. Try to start more informative threads in the right forums in the future :slight_smile:

thanks and i will :slight_smile:

I would not recommend to connect directly to Mysql from your app. Like Jo Emil say, you should add a web-service interface in front and then call that with fetch.