How to include 1024x1024 mandatory App Store Icon

Hi Everyone,

Using version 1.2.1, I get this following warning when I upload my app to the App Store:

file

Then I get the following error when I try to “Submit for Review” my app:

I have tried to figure out the mapping that I have to use in .unoproj file by checking out the Resources…\Images.xcassets file by comparing the previous mappings. And I used the following mapping but it didn’t work:

“iOS_Marketing_1.024_1x”: “assets/ios/Icon-1024.png”
file

And also I found this issue about what property name should be given to use iPad 83.5@2x icons since the following also doesn’t work:

“iPad_83.5_2x”: “assets/ios/Icon-83.5@2x.png”
file

Just a guess but it can be because of the “.” : Because the ones without a dot in their names are mapped properly.

“iPad_76_2x”: “assets/ios/Icon-76@2x.png”
file

Anyway, is there a way to fix this error?

Thanks in advance,

Ipek

same here about the icon. Eventually I gave up. I did the exact same shown in doc.

![file](https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/fuse-legacy-forum-assets/xhKMva0LHzeC-image-1509051721429.00.12 PM.png)

Hi,

both of these icons currently need to be added manually in XCode before submitting to App Store. Support for them in .unoproj is coming, but there is no ETA on that.

Thanks to all!

Will this be fixed in the upcoming version because now I’ve to re-add the icon each time after I’m generating a new build from fusetools and re-opening in xcode. The same goes for the settings under Capabilities.

Or there a workaround? :slight_smile:

@Nico: yes, the support for supplying a 1024-icon in .unoproj file is coming to a future release of Fuse. Can’t say which one exactly yet, so keep your eyes on the change log.

As for capabilities, there is no workaround to that unfortunately. When you toggle those switches, XCode does some library linking that we haven’t had the time to crack yet.