How do I target a node that is in a different scope?

I have something like this (it is a lot more complex with Each and a Match wrapping each subtree). And I want the click to bring the ScrollToWeek node in to view. But I get an error when compiling, so my question is how to target ScrollToWeek?

<Panel>
    <Panel Height="36" HitTestMode="LocalBoundsAndChildren">
        <Clicked>
            <BringIntoView Direction="Both" TargetNode="ScrollToWeek" />
        </Clicked>
    </Panel>
</Panel>
<ScrollView ux:Name="view">
    <Panel ux:Name="ScrollToWeek">

</Panel>
</ScrollView>
Pages/Start/StartPage.ux(21): E8001: 'ScrollToWeek' declared in StartPage.ux(70) cannot be accessed from this scope.
/Users/jhsware/Fuse/Veckoappen/Pages/Start/StartPage.ux(21,1): Error E8001: 'ScrollToWeek' declared in StartPage.ux(70) cannot be accessed from this scope.
Pages/Start/StartPage.ux(21): E8001: There is nothing named 'ScrollToWeek' in this scope, and no global resources with that alias. 
/Users/jhsware/Fuse/Veckoappen/Pages/Start/StartPage.ux(21,1): Error E8001: There is nothing named 'ScrollToWeek' in this scope, and no global resources with that alias. 
Veckoappen.unoproj: E0000: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
/Users/jhsware/Fuse/Veckoappen/Veckoappen.unoproj(1,1): Error E0000: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hi!

Thanks for reporting, do you have a working repro case? The code you posted works as expected. Are there any ux:Classes involved here? There are cases where stuff is not accessible between scopes. But the error message from the compiler should give a better description if that were the case I believe

You could use UserEvents to call the action from outside the scope bottleneck, but as Vegard said, if you have ux:Classes involved this should have another solution.

For the record, since it is triggered by a user action, I used a Callback and then called view.goto(0, currentWeekPos) where I calculated currentWeekPos in JavaScript. Would have been perfect if I could reference the vertical position of the ScrollToWeek element in code (adding an offset to get it positioned where I want). Something like: view.goto(0, ScrollToWeek.Y - 90)