Fuse 0.12.3 is out!
This release fixes the following issues:
- Fixed an erratic crash while performing HTTP-requests in MSVC and CMake targets.
- Fixed a bug where an app launched with URI scheme doesnt fire the ReceivedURI handler
- Fixed a bug on Android where LaunchUri crashed when an activity was not found to handle the request.
In addition, the following was fixed in 0.12, but was missing from the change log:
- Fixed a bug which resulted in comments not working in foreign Objective-C.
- Added support for writing constructors using foreign code.
- Foreign Objective-C code is now automatically wrapped in an Objective-C