Fuse 0.30.0 is not installing on my Windows10 machine

Fuse 0.30.0 is Failed to install on my Windows10 machine and shows following log

2016-12-05 18:41:41> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-12-05 18:42:06> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-12-05 18:42:06> UpdateManager: C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App
2016-12-05 18:42:06> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App
2016-12-05 18:42:20> Program: Failed to install: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Exception: Failed to install VC redists
   at Squirrel.UpdateManager.InstallRedists()
   at Squirrel.UpdateManager.<FullInstall>d__10.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
   at Squirrel.Update.Program.<Install>d__5.MoveNext()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Squirrel.Update.Program.<>c__DisplayClass3_2.<executeCommandLine>b__26(ProgressSource progressSource, CancellationToken ct)
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Exception: Failed to install VC redists
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Squirrel.Update.Program.<Install>d__5.MoveNext()<---

2016-12-06 12:10:13> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-12-06 12:10:21> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-12-06 12:10:21> UpdateManager: C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App
2016-12-06 12:10:21> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App
2016-12-06 12:10:21> Program: Install path C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-12-06 12:15:38> Program: Failed to install: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Exception: Failed to install VC redists
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Squirrel.Update.Program.<>c__DisplayClass3_2.<executeCommandLine>b__26(ProgressSource progressSource, CancellationToken ct)

2016-12-07 14:21:01> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-12-07 14:21:13> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-12-07 14:21:13> UpdateManager: C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App
2016-12-07 14:21:13> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App
2016-12-07 14:21:13> Program: Install path C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-12-07 14:21:25> Program: Failed to install: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Exception: Failed to install VC redists

2016-12-13 14:20:33> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install .
2016-12-13 14:21:07> Program: Starting install, writing to C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\SquirrelTemp
2016-12-13 14:21:07> UpdateManager: C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App
2016-12-13 14:21:07> Program: About to install to: C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App
2016-12-13 14:21:07> Program: Install path C:\Users\my\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\App already exists, burning it to the ground
2016-12-13 14:26:26> Program: Failed to install: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Exception: Failed to install VC redists

Hi, sorry for late response.

Do you have any pending update to Windows 10 that you know of?

I am having the same problem also,but mine is on window 7

Hey guys! I have successfully install the fuse app.

i am having the same problem , @Emil i have latest critical updates installed , the only difference from yesterday is that i had android sdk installed !

i solved the issue by installing vcredist_x64.exe and vcredist_x86.exe from microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Hi Can you please tell me how to install in windows.