Connect fuse app to homemade API

Hello,

I’m still a student and I have choosen fuse to develop my app.

A friend of mine is working on the API server and i am doing the app.

Login with facebook is working but we developed our own login solution ( where you can register etc … ).

I think that I don’t have the good logic behind. I am trying with a button to launch the API request but I don’t get anything.
Server side it’s working the user has been created but from my side i don’t get any awnser.

Any idea on how i should arrange that code ?

File connection (Where I manage all request to API ), I have something like that

It works when the app start but not when button clicked
What am I missing ?

fetch('http://localhost:5000/register', { method: 'post', headers: { "Content-type": "application/json"}, body: JSON.stringify({ username: 'user1', password: 'Pass', email: 'user@gl.com', }) }).then(function(response) { status = response.status; response_ok = response.ok; return response.json();

I don’t get anything in response.json()

}).then(function(responseObject) { // }).catch(function(err) { console.log("error:"); console.log(err); });

And the js file from where calling this function :

Register function called once a button is clicked.

function Register(arg) { BackEnd.fetchFunction(); }

If you have any exemple about a good architecture I ll be glad.

Thanks for you help

You can use triple backticks (```) before and after your code blocks. :slight_smile:

As for the question: is the problem just that the function does not trigger when you click a button? If so then make sure that the function is exported from JavaScript and called from UX markup.

Like this: <Button Clicked="{theFunctionExportedFromJS}/>

If this was not the problem then please provide some more information. :slight_smile: