Combobox or dropdown

Is there something to put a combobox in the apps?

Hi,

iOS does not support/allow comboboxes in their design guidelines, so we do not provide one as part of the standard library.

Here is a video explaining how to make one (great way to learn Fuse too): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jk3jNQzE4U

**Anders Lassen wrote: Here is a video explaining how to make one (great way to learn Fuse too): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jk3jNQzE4U

Now i got this problem, even if isOpen is true the dropdown doesn’t appear. Could you help me, please?

file file file

help :'v

Hi,

It seems like you’re feeding the data from spiders.json into the spiders observable incorrectly.

Observables in FuseJS are actually observable lists, and .value only gets or sets the first element in that list. What you probably want to do instead is call .replaceAll():

Bundle.read('spiders.json').then(function(data) {
    spiders.replaceAll(JSON.parse(data));
});

Hope that solves it! If not, please let us know :slight_smile:

No :/, my list is not appearing with .replaceAll().

Anders Lassen wrote: Here is a video explaining how to make one (great way to learn Fuse too): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jk3jNQzE4U

Any reason that video, and maybe the rest if they exist are private?

Jo Emil: yes, as you can see by the title it’s named “Pilot”. It was a test recording that we decided to make available to people who ask for it but not brand it as public.

Oh, and the Illuminati and the Lizard People came together and told us to keep it private because otherwise it would expose the truth about the moon landing!

:wink:

Bent Stamnes wrote:

Jo Emil: yes, as you can see by the title it’s named “Pilot”. It was a test recording that we decided to make available to people who ask for it but not brand it as public.

Oh, and the Illuminati and the Lizard People came together and told us to keep it private because otherwise it would expose the truth about the moon landing!

:wink:

Aawh! Need more - this is really good stuff!

Also, the moon landing never happened. It’s recordet at a beach in Gudbrandsdalen! I have proof!

jesedu15@hotmail.com wrote:

No :/, my list is not appearing with .replaceAll().

Unfortunately I cannot help you further without seeing more of your code. Could you send us your project as a zip-file? You can use this link so that only Fuse employees have access.

i have sent my zip file, i did what Ander Larsen showed on the pilot video about comboBox.So i cant make appear the dropdown when isOpen is false.

jesedu15:

The problem is probably because your JSON does not contain an array, but an object that contains an array in a field called Araneomorphae. You have to do:

spiders.replaceAll(JSON.parse(data).Araneomorphae)

Anders Lassen wrote:

jesedu15:

The problem is probably because your JSON does not contain an array, but an object that contains an array in a field called Araneomorphae. You have to do:

spiders.replaceAll(JSON.parse(data).Araneomorphae)

No i got this problem.

file

monitor: file