Love Fuse. Just downloaded the Weather sample app, and tried building it for Android. Before that, I also installed all the Android dependencies using
fuse install android and it ran like a charm, no errors.
Now, after running
fuse preview --target=Android - this is the console output:
Build started: FullCompile Configuring (3,727.45 ms) Parsing source code (6,358.82 ms) Compiling syntax tree (16,962.02 ms) Installing dependencies ERROR: /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/UnoCore/0.20.1/Targets/CPlusPlus/Prebuilt/$.stuff (Android): Access to the path "/Users/rudimk/.local/share/StuffCache" is denied. ERROR: /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/Fuse.Scripting.V8/0.19.3/lib/$.stuff (V8-Android): Access to the path "/Users/rudimk/.local/share/StuffCache" is denied. (24.19 ms) Generating code and data (38,116.07 ms) Building native target 1/2: libweather_app.so make: * No rule to make target /usr/local/share/uno/Packages/Fuse.Scripting.V8/0.19.3/lib/V8-Android/libv8_base.a', needed bylibs/armeabi-v7a/libweather_app.so'. Stop. (unknown): E0000: Native build failed ?: Error E0000: Native build failed (185.87 ms) Build completed in 65.40 seconds. 0 Warning(s) 1 Error(s) Error Summary ------------- (unknown): E0000: Native build failed Build ended jdk was found. Checking if /usr/local/share/uno/SDKs/AndroidSDK exists. /usr/local/share/uno/SDKs/AndroidSDK was found. Checking if /usr/local/share/uno/SDKs/AndroidSDK/tools exists. /usr/local/share/uno/SDKs/AndroidSDK/tools was found. Checking if Android SDK is corrupt. Checking if all required Android components are installed. androidsdk was found. Checking if /Users/rudimk/Library/Android/sdk/ndk-bundle/ndk-build exists. /Users/rudimk/Library/Android/sdk/ndk-bundle/ndk-build was found. androidndk was found. Checking if /usr/local/share/uno/SDKs/Ant exists. /usr/local/share/uno/SDKs/Ant was found. Checking if Ant is corrupt ant was found. fuse: Failed to compile project
At first, it seemed like something that could be fixed with sudo - so I ran
sudo fuse preview --target=Android, and that returns:
fuse: Daemon handshake failed: Request failed: (6) - Daemon key was not right, maybe because daemon possesses wrong local user.
…ergo, root permissions are definitely not the problem here.
Would love to know where I’m going wrong. Thanks, yo!