Binary Rejected from App Store

I submit my app to app store but it was rejected …

"We have attached a screenshot for your reference.

Next Steps

Please run your app on a device to identify the issue(s), then revise and resubmit your app for review.

If we misunderstood the intended behavior of your app, please reply to this message in the Resolution Center to provide information on how these features were intended to work.

For new apps, uninstall all previous versions of your app from a device, then install and follow the steps to reproduce the issue(s). For updates, install the new version as an update to the previous version, then follow the steps to reproduce the issue(s).

Resources

If you have difficulty reproducing a reported issue, please try testing the workflow described in Technical Q&A QA1764: How to reproduce bugs reported against App Store submissions.

If you have code-level questions after utilizing the above resources, you may wish to consult with Apple Developer Technical Support. When the DTS engineer follows up with you, please be ready to provide:

• complete details of your rejection issue(s)
  • screenshots
  • steps to reproduce the issue(s)
  • symbolicated crash logs - if your issue results in a crash log"

file

It is work in my phone and there is no error and there is no error in xcode also

Hi Alexa, first off I’m very sorry this has happened, we have amutliple people shipping apps in the ios and android stores and want to make sure that things built with Fuse components never violate best the practices of the given platform.

Would it be possible for us to look at your project? We can then go through whatever info you have gotten from Apple so we can resolve this. If that is ok with you please send a zip of your project to https://www.dropbox.com/request/ZgndLtJQm5eGzG9cicGK? and we get on this.

Again sorry for this hiccup.

Ah I just replied before seeing your screenshot. It seems you submitted the preview of the app to the store, not a release build. You may want to look at this: https://www.fusetools.com/learn/fuse#export to get info on how to build a non-preview build, and then you will need to use the standard iOS process to sign and submit your app.

okay thanks I will try again

Other useful info for this is:

But as Chris mentioned, the first thing to make sure of is that you actually export a regular build and not a preview which tries to connect to your development computer. :slight_smile:

Hello Remi,

This is the first time that I submit an app. So I don’t know exactly what I did submit I just follow the regular process of submitting an app… make iOS Certificates and iOS Distribution … then I opened the xcode , I did some changes in info and run the project on my phone the I archive it … after that I upload the build to app store

Just make sure to build the fuse app as described under https://www.fusetools.com/learn/fuse#signing-for-ios and it should be ok to do the other things related to certificates and distribution. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much … should I write uno build --target=iOS --configuration=Release -adebug in terminal to get the release build? when should I put the project name?

This message shows when I tried to build the release

ERROR: No project files were found in '/Users/r

Do it from inside the project directory. :slight_smile:

Ok thankkkkkkkkks

Either click the “Open in terminal” button in the Fuse dashboard after having selected the right project.

or:

Just open a terminal and cd into the correct directory.

thank you so much and sorry for bothering you