Android Preview Fail on windows 10 with error EUNKNOWN: Native target failed to build.

D:/AndroidDevelopment/android-ndk-r8e/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi4.6/prebuilt/windows/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.exe: ./obj/app/Fuse.Scripting.Duktae-.cpp.o: in function app::Fuse::Scripting::Duktape::duktape__error(uStatic,void,uString):jni/app/Fuse.Scripting.Duktape-.cpp:1095: error: undefined reference to 'duk_api_global_line' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make: ** [libs/armeabi-v7a/libTest.so] Error 1 
(exit code: 1)Unknown>: EUNKNOWN: Native target failed to build
?: Error EUNKNOWN: Native target failed to build

Build completed in 78.07 seconds
0 Warning(s)
1 Error(s)

Error Summary

<Unknown>: EUNKNOWN: Native target failed to build
Build ended
jdk was found.
Checking if D:\AndroidDevelopment\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219\sdk exists.
D:\AndroidDevelopment\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219\sdk was found.
Checking if D:\AndroidDevelopment\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219\sdk\tools exists.
D:\AndroidDevelopment\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219\sdk\tools was found.
Checking if Android SDK is corrupt.
androidsdk was found.
Checking if D:\AndroidDevelopment\android-ndk-r8e\ndk-build exists.
D:\AndroidDevelopment\android-ndk-r8e\ndk-build was found.
androidndk was found.
Checking if D:\AndroidDevelopment\apache-ant-1.9.4 exists.
D:\AndroidDevelopment\apache-ant-1.9.4 was found.
Checking if Ant is corrupt
ant was found.
fuse: Failed to compile project

I’ll get someone who knows more about this to help you, but in the meantime, could you please see if you get the same error when you export? Try fuse build -t=Android.

Also, which Fuse version are you using? You can check that from the tray icon, or by doing fuse --version.

I also took the liberty of formatting your post a bit, by enclosing it in triple backticks.

Thank you for the response.

It’s working now. I downloaded android-ndk-r10e to replace the android-ndk-r8ex I already had on my PC.

I don’t think we support ndk version 8, so that would explain it.