OS: Windows 7
Fuse Version: 0.31.2 (build 9180)
My Code (at the exact moment of posting): https://github.com/norbye/SkiLogg-Fuse/tree/9fc5acbe7f3581a9d1d2e355a474202971c99901
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition - Android 5.something (I think)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 - Android 6.0.1
What I did:
- Wrote code
- Tested code in preview
- Exported my project directly to the device using: fuse build --target=Android --run (error log 1)
I have also tried to use the normal export option in the GUI with no luck.
In the preview the app works exactly as expected, but when I export it all the dynamic stuff seems to stop working.
App preview screenshot:
Why I think this is a bug in FuseTools and not a bug in my code:
- It works perfectly in the preview but not in the export
- I assume that the error originates from Permission Denial: getCurrentUser() from pid=17054, ui
d=10262 requires android.permission.INTERACT_ACROSS_USERS. I tried googling it to find a solution, but accoring to this StackOverflow post it doesn’t seem like it’s that easy to fix: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20578474/permission-denial-this-requires-android-permission-interact-across-users-full
If you need any more info to reproduce the error, please let me know, I’ll be happy to help
Merry xmas, and thanks in advance.