Android Build Exception !

I am using fuse version 1.5 on Win 10
I tries to build my app and the following was displayed:
Building Android app

Exception in thread “png-cruncher_12” java.lang.RuntimeException: Timed out while waiting for slave aapt process, make sure the aapt execute at C:\Users\lama2\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Fuse\Android\AndroidSDK\build-tools\23.0.1\aapt.exe can run successfully (some anti-virus may block it) or try setting environment variable SLAVE_AAPT_TIMEOUT to a value bigger than 5 seconds
at com.android.builder.png.AaptProcess.waitForReady(AaptProcess.java:108)
at com.android.builder.png.QueuedCruncher$1.creation(QueuedCruncher.java:120)
at com.android.builder.tasks.WorkQueue.run(WorkQueue.java:203)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

CMake Warning at C:/Users/lama2/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidSDK/ndk-bundle/build/cmake/android.toolchain.cmake:63 (message):
Using custom NDK path (ANDROID_NDK is set):
C:/Users/lama2/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidSDK/ndk-bundle
Call Stack (most recent call first):
C:/Users/lama2/AppData/Local/Fusetools/Fuse/Android/AndroidSDK/cmake/3.6.4111459/share/cmake-3.6/Modules/CMakeDetermineSystem.cmake:98 (include)
CMakeLists.txt:2 (project)

(9:7)

Build completed in 638.06 seconds

Although the build has been completed but the application crashes when i open it.

If the application crashes, we need to see the logs from the crash (and not from the build).

Try running fuse build -tandroid -r in CMD and see if you get anything useful there. If not, you might need to debug the crash using Android Studio. fuse build -tandroid -d opens the compiled project in Android Studio, where you can Run -> Debug.

i tried to use the debug on android studio but it seems like the file needed isn’t found.
so i took the old-way debug: i commented all of the related code and kept building it with decommenting it block by block (the crash only happens in build versions never a preview)
it ended up being a crash due to the mapview. i made a very simple app that only has a mapview and it crashed too. i posted a new thread about it: https://www.fusetools.com/community/forums/bug_reports/mapview_crash
thank you so much.