Push Notifications Body JSON Structure

All pending notifications are probably delivered when you start the app, but I highly doubt they all are concatenated in the same payload. It’s much more likely that you’re hitting the callback 3 times, each for a different notification.

The notification that you clicked on will have its fromNotificationBar argument set to true, while the others will have it at false. Take a look at this for details.

Hope this helps!

How to detect on which notification I have clicked ? When I click on one notification, all pending notification are delievered in order as they arrived (first the oldest then others) and they all have value for fromNotificationBar “true” and I dont have none information which notification I have clicked. So it seems it is doesnt matter on which notification I have clicked, be cause all notifications have value “true” for fromNotificationBar and in every time first I will recieve the oldest notification and not one that I have clicked…

Am I right or I’m missing something ?

@Uldis I have the same problem. If I have more than one notification in notification status bar, when I click on one notification, in app is receiving the oldest notification from notification status bar, not that one I have clicked… Any news about this issue ?

@Sashko & @Zoran: I’ve now logged a ticket about this after having had an internal chat. We’ll update you there.

Tnx @Uldis

I hope the problem will be resolved very soon, especially the part with the “fromNotificationBar” that you mention that is NOT OK.

Sashko wrote:

@Uldis I have the same problem. If I have more than one notification in notification status bar, when I click on one notification, in app is receiving the oldest notification from notification status bar, not that one I have clicked… Any news about this issue ?

Hi Uldis

We are on the same boat and have experienced the same behaviour.

Any idea when this will be fixed??

@Hector: sorry, I don’t have an ETA. The ticket will get updated when someone gets to it.

@Uldis @Hector_Lizarraga Do you have any new information about this topic ? I have installed 1.9 version fuse, but the same behavior continue, when I have more than one notification in notification status bar, when I click on one notification, in app is receiving the oldest notification from notification status bar, not that one I have clicked…

Any information will this be fixed, and if, when approximately ?

Yeah @zoran.gorgioski, @Ahmed_Diab fixed this and I remember seeing them pull in his latest change:

@aeq, Thanks Andrew really now it works fine but on Android 8+ it still have a problem. Highly recommended to use https://github.com/fuse-compound/Fuse.Firebase/ i have to push PR against within days which will totally works fine on Android and iOS :wink:

1 Like