Is there any way to get a camera shooting event from in fuse?

I want to make an app that will be taken when I receive a certain event in the camera shooting mode of iPhone, Android.
I tried to find the code that fuse provided, but I could not find it.
Is there a way in fuse?
or should I create native code?
Please tell me.

Are you asking if there is a way to launch a particular application from the built-in Camera app once a picture is taken? I’m not aware of any code that would do that, especially on iOS.

Other apps can theoretically launch your application if you use particular URI, see InterApp.

And if I misunderstood your question and you’re looking for a way to just take a picture, then there’s FuseJS/Camera.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your reply.

However, when the camera of the device is active

I want an shooting event to be taken when a signal is received.

(The same events as when the shooting button was pressed)
I’m sorry for confusing you.

Would you mind explaining what it is that you’re trying to do? I’m still confused, especially by what when a signal is received means.

Uldis wrote:

Would you mind explaining what it is that you’re trying to do? I’m still confused, especially by what when a signal is received means.

sorry…
it was a simple input signal.
For example, when you click the ux button or when I press a button on a Bluetooth device.
I just want an event like when I hit the shoot button.

I found a shooting event using CameraView in fuse for Pro version only
but, I’m free version user : '- (
thank you.

Right, so you’re looking for a way to trigger the “take picture” action from JavaScript. Currently, that is only possible using CameraView, which, as you correctly found, is a Premium component.

Using Camera, you don’t have that option. All you can get there is a callback with a picture after it was taken.

You can always implement your own CameraView using Uno, or you could take a look into extending this somewhat outdated and limited CameraPanel library.

Hope this helps!