I am getting following error while try to import from sketch

fuse: unhandled exception: Could not load type 'Outracks.Fuse.Import.ImportOperation' from assembly 'Fuse, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
  at Outracks.Fuse.Program+<Run>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__B () <0x49649b0 + 0x0001b> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Lazy`1[T].CreateValue () <0x4964300 + 0x001a4> in <filename unknown>:0 
Unhandled exception: Could not load type 'Outracks.Fuse.Import.ImportOperation' from assembly 'Fuse, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Outracks.Fuse.Import.ImportOperation' from assembly 'Fuse, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
  at Outracks.Fuse.Program+<Run>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__B () <0x49649b0 + 0x0001b> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Lazy`1[T].CreateValue () <0x4964300 + 0x001a4> in <filename unknown>:0 

Please post all details about Fuse version you’re using, the OS details (including version), and the sketch file in question (and which version of Sketch you’re using).

Does this happen with any sketch file for you, or is this just one particular file? Any other important details we should know?

The Issue is with Fusetools version 1.2.1 Build 13974, and Sketch 46.2 running in Mac OS 10.12.6 and with all the sketch files.

I created a ticket based on this, thank you for the report!

Liam

Thanks for the bug report! I’ve identified the issue, and will have it fixed for the next release. In the mean time, would it be possible for you to downgrade to Fuse 1.1.1, which doesn’t have this issue?