Hiring expert developer by hour to have skype calls

Hello Fuse community,

I am just starting using Fusetools as my main app development framework and sometimes I get stuck in some areas of the development - specially in JavaScript.
So I am looking for an experienced programmer to have regular Skype calls in order to ask questions about the framework and programming in general for which I am willing to pay per hour spent.

My background is in finance, I am not a programmer - however, I finished a couple of months ago an intensive web development bootcamp in which I learned a lot, but of course I am still far away from being a pro developer.

I am located in Ireland, so preferably the person should be located in the EMEA region but I guess I can always work something out time wise for the right candidate.

If you find the job interesting and want to apply via Upwork (preferred way) please follow this link
https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01ced557d30a1cf59c

If you want to talk to me directly please send me an email to development@benfont.com just detailing your experience with Fuse and JS and how much do you charge per hour…

I hope I am not breaking any rules in the forum by posting this!

Many thanks for your time…
Bencomo,