Fresh install 0.37.0 on MacOS not working

Hey guys, just downloaded this tool to check it out and I can not get the example application to build. The error log says that there are a ton of missing packages - presumably not installed correctly by the installer or something?

I didn’t see anything in the installation instructions about installing extra packages. In any case, this is not a great first impression. Hopefully it’s sorted out soon.

Configuring
Fuse.Motion (1.0.0) -> /Users/falconerd/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages
ERROR: Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure
(unknown): E0100: Package Fuse.Motion:1.0.0 was not found
?: Error E0100: Package Fuse.Motion:1.0.0 was not found

Fuse.Drawing.Planar (1.0.0) -> /Users/falconerd/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages (2.2 s)
Experimental.Http (1.0.0) -> /Users/falconerd/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages
(unknown): E0100: Package Experimental.Http:1.0.0 was not found
?: Error E0100: Package Experimental.Http:1.0.0 was not found

Fuse.Designer (1.0.0) -> /Users/falconerd/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages
(unknown): E0100: Package Fuse.Designer:1.0.0 was not found
?: Error E0100: Package Fuse.Designer:1.0.0 was not found

Uno.Testing (1.0.8) -> /Users/falconerd/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages
(unknown): E0100: Package Uno.Testing:1.0.8 was not found
?: Error E0100: Package Uno.Testing:1.0.8 was not found

Uno.Testing (1.0.8) -> /Users/falconerd/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages (2.8 s)
Fuse.Gestures (1.0.0) -> /Users/falconerd/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages (2.2 s)
Fuse.Motion (1.0.0) -> /Users/falconerd/Library/Application Support/Fusetools/Packages
(unknown): E0100: Package Fuse.Motion:1.0.0 was not found
?: Error E0100: Package Fuse.Motion:1.0.0 was not found

EDIT:

Checked the error directory and have found that the directories for these packages do exist. I’m unsure as to what your package structure is meant to be, so I cannot verify if they are correctly installed or not.

UPDATE:

It seems that after closing and reopening Fuse, it builds correctly. However, it does still complain about packages not existing.

Hey there,

Fuse does, indeed, download additional packages that are needed for particular functionality. These usually correspond to the Fuse version you’ve installed and will be [re]downloaded when you update to a newer version. That’s perfectly fine.

One thing you should try is running uno clean in Terminal in the project root folder and running fuse preview again. Another - make sure you’re not on a corporate network that has exotic proxy configurations, or maybe with a local firewall that doesn’t let you get through to package server.

Hope this helps, let us know!