Error when using directli

I have StartPage.ux and StartPage.js files

StartPage.js - I’m trying to connect to DirectLine API and receive a message

Here in example we have working auth token, I’ll regenerate it after some time, but now it is valid.

I’ve used npm install botframework-directlinejs --save to install directline npm package

console.log('here I am');
var directline = require('node_modules/botframework-directlinejs/directLine');

var connection = new directline.DirectLine({
            secret: '-NJV4gDSWMMcwAh8s64e4REfvJuOt_qgD6WrMdGhOgFTT-Jo',
            webSocket: true,
        });

connection.activity$
            .filter(function (activity) {
                return activity.type === 'message' && activity.from.id === 'neonbot'
            })
            .subscribe(function (message) {
                console.log('received message');
            });

I have the following in my .unoproj file

"Includes": [
    "*",
    "node_modules/botframework-directlinejs/built/directLine.js:Bundle",
    "node_modules/botframework-directlinejs/directLine.js:Bundle",
    "**.js:Bundle"
  ],

And I receive the following error message:
Any ideas what’s wrong and how to fix it?

Build completed in 7.21 seconds
[Viewport]: here I am
[Viewport]: System.Exception: Could not get uri to service
   at Fuse.Scripting.V8.Context.ThrowPendingExceptions() in C:\Users\Pavel\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Packages\Fuse.Scripting.V8\1.0.2\$.uno:line 164
   at Fuse.Scripting.V8.Function.Call(Object[] args) in C:\Users\Pavel\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Packages\Fuse.Scripting.V8\1.0.2\$.uno:line 783
   at Fuse.Reactive.FuseJS.Http.FuseJSHttpRequest.OnStateChanged(HttpMessageHandlerRequest res) in C:\Users\Pavel\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Packages\Fuse.Reactive.JavaScript\1.0.2\fusejs\$.uno:line 532
   at Uno.Net.Http.HttpMessageHandlerRequest.OnStateChanged() in C:\Users\Pavel\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Packages\Uno.Net.Http\1.0.11\$.uno:line 323
   at Uno.Net.Http.HttpMessageHandlerRequest.set_State(HttpRequestState value) in C:\Users\Pavel\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Packages\Uno.Net.Http\1.0.11\$.uno:line 309
   at Uno.Net.Http.HttpMessageHandlerRequest.DispatchClosure.Run() in C:\Users\Pavel\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Packages\Uno.Net.Http\1.0.11\$.uno:line 350
   at Fuse.Reactive.ThreadWorker.RunInner() in C:\Users\Pavel\AppData\Local\Fusetools\Packages\Fuse.Reactive.JavaScript\1.0.2\$.uno:line 1814

Hi Pavel,

not all NPM packages work with Fuse right out-of-the-box. Many of them rely on running in a browser or node.js environment.

You might need to dig into the library and check what it is that it relies on for communication, and make sure that it fits what is available on Fuse.

They are using RxJS for HTTP (XmlHttpRequest) and WebSocket for communication.
I guess WebSocket is not supported by Fuse?

There is a WebSockets polyfill on Fuse: https://www.fusetools.com/docs/fusejs/polyfills#currently-supported-polyfills

Exactly how it works on the different targets (local, iOS, Android) might slightly vary and remains to be tested.