deem movies (IOS - Android)!

deem it is the first application that I created with Fuse:

Here the promo video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIfTgmxCtYY

Deem is the best way to see reviews of your favorite movies. Create your own personal opinion on the movies you’ve seen lately and the ones you like the most. With deem you can search movies that you are looking forward to see and also view the other people’s reviews and rates.

• Deem is free and we want to keep it that way.

• Find, follow and interact with your friends on deem and see their reviews and rates on the movies they have like the most.

• Explore trending movies and all the scores that the people have gave them.

• Discover new movies to see with our related search engine and find new fabulous films to see.

3,2,1 ACTION!

Start deem now!

IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/deem-movies/id1057365760

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.deem

This is super-nice Cristian! All thumbs up!

Congratulations, really nice work.

Hi Christian,

Really nice app, could you share the source code so others could learn, would be great for the community.

Thanks

Hi Christian,

Hope you will share the code so we can learn it :smiley:

Thank you

This is slick! :smiley:

YESSSSSSS!!! Well done man!!! :smiley:

Thanks a lot guys! I’m very proud of the result and all the effort pay off finally! Fuse rocks! Sorry but I can’t share with you the entire code but I will be very glad and more than happy to help you on what you guys need. Please ask for any part of the code and I can share it to you all.

Hey Cristian!Cool app…I have a request, can you do kind of tutorial or share code on how you made login validation and sign up? and how you made possible for members to be viewable and searchable within the app?..I am trying to do a school project…so any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Great app mate! Can you share how long time you needed to build this app? I already installed it on my nexus 5x and it works like a crarm :slight_smile:

Great app, very laggy in lists on my Moto X Style, but the whole experience is cool.

Hi Cristian, great app!! love the animations

We are looking for a stable local database, which one did you implemented for Deem?

hector.lizarraga@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Cristian, great app!! love the animations

We are looking for a stable local database, which one did you implemented for Deem?

Thanks! I use Parse. Now I mount my own Parse-Server with Digital Ocean.

Thanks Cristian, sounds like a solid solution, Parse rocks. We use backendless for the authentification and an Oracle instance for the data warehouse and we are looking for a embedded local database, SQLite seems the right choice but at this point there’s no official support. What type of local storage are you using in Deem?

Thanks Cristian, sounds like a solid solution, Parse rocks. We use backendless for the authentification and an Oracle instance for the data warehouse and we are looking for a embedded local database, SQLite seems the right choice but at this point there’s no official support. What type of local storage are you using in Deem?

For local storage I use the Storage Api and save all the user data in Json.

Thanks again Cristian

Can I put/retrieve base64 images in the Json through the storage Api?

Thanks again Cristian

Can I put/retrieve base64 images in the Json through the storage Api?

Yes, you can put the string of a Base64 image but I don’t know how you can read this string and convert to a image later.

Now is available a CameraRoll api and you can save images to the camera roll and then load it. The documentation is not ready. I don’t know if this api work for your purpose

Very nice app. How many working hours in total?

PS i am new to fusetools and i am very impressed.

Congrats. I’m downloaded from Google Play, run perfectly on HTC One A9.

Very nice look and feel, keep going, for sure will look better. I used it from my Ipad. Moreover, It crashes when I try to search “little prin” (CRASH)… trying to find the movie “little prince”, I dont know why because other searches work well.