Can't Export signed APK using -DGRADLE parameter

Hi!

I’m triying to export an release app for Play Store. It requires to use the -DGRADLE parameter to compile (otherwise it gets errors like ‘package com.google.android.gms.ads does not exist’). So, i need to use the -DGRADLE option to get a working build.

But when i run the command, i get an app-arm7-release-unsigned.apk

I’ve already created the keystore and added the configuration on the .unoproject file.

I’m using this command: uno build --target=Android --configuration=Release -DGRADLE

Any idea idea bout what i’m doing wrong?

Regards

John

Meanwhile i created a script to generate the signed version:

mkdir output
uno clean
uno build --target=Android --configuration=Release -DGRADLE
yes | cp build/Android/Release/myapp/app/build/outputs/apk/app-arm7-release-unsigned.apk app.apk
jarsigner -verbose -sigalg SHA1withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore release.keystore app.apk application
/Users/myuser/Library/Android/sdk/build-tools/24.0.2/zipalign -v 4 app.apk my.apk
mv *.apk output

John

Hello John, and thanks for the report.

This looks like something we need to look closer at. I’ve created an internal issue and we’ll get back to you as soon as we know more.

Cheers!

Hi John,
I’ve just got back from leave and will be looking at this issue for you. I expect to have some news for you very soon.

Good catch, I had a branch with fixes for this ready as well. Those are now merged so the next release cycle will include these changes.

Thanks for the heads up, I’m looking forward to seeing what you ship!