Atom integration

I am an avid user of Atom and would prefer using that over Sublime as I am more familiar with that editor. Any plans to have Atom included in the mix for the tools?

Also, “Post New Thread” button should really be placed above the list of current threads instead of at the bottom near the footer of this site…(took me > 1 min to find how to post this thread…lol)

Thank you,
Gerald

Gerald wrote:

I am an avid user of Atom and would prefer using that over Sublime as I am more familiar with that editor. Any plans to have Atom included in the mix for the tools?

We already have an Atom plugin :slight_smile: Fuse

The Atom plugin is great. On the Fuse Dashboard, is it possible to replace “Open In Sublime Text” with “Open In Atom” ?

A change that addresses that concern is coming very, very soon, yes. :slight_smile: (there’s an historical reason why it currently reads “Open in Sublime Text”).

Bent Stamnes wrote:

A change that addresses that concern is coming very, very soon, yes. :slight_smile: (there’s an historical reason why it currently reads “Open in Sublime Text”).

Any update about the “Open in Atom” Task?

No updates at this point, but we have recently looked into supporting several text editors. No ETAs or particular promises, but you’ll definitely hear the news when they break.