Android Build Error: E0200 build.xml:283: null returned: 1

hi guys

Attempted to build for the first time. Getting the E0200 error.

I tried to build the Hikr sample app just to see if it was my project that’s having issues, and nope, still getting the error.

Uno 0.33.1 (build 3130) Windows 10 x64 ea779e9

Configuring (3.28s)
      Compiling syntax tree (6.21s)
      Generating code and data (10.68s)
      Building Android app
      1/2: libhikr.so
      2/2: hikr.apk
             [dx] java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/android/dx/command/Main : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

BUILD FAILED
      d:\Android\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:888: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      d:\Android\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:890: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      d:\Android\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:902: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      d:\Android\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:283: null returned: 1

Total time: 1 second
      Buildfile: E:\TeaConcepts\Projects\Android\Fuse\hikr\build\Android\Release\hikr\app\src\main\build.xml

-set-mode-check:

-set-debug-files:

-check-env:
       [checkenv] Android SDK Tools Revision 25.1.7
      (unknown): E0200: Android build failed
       [checkenv] Installed at d:\Android\sdk

I tried to do uno clean first, full reboot of my PC, etc… same thing… I’m out of ideas.

full Build output here: http://pastebin.com/HmbwckXX

Hi Mojo,
Sorry to see you are having this issue. Could you try running fuse install android and then uno clean in your project directory, and then try rebuilding again.

If you still have an issue can you please post your %localappdata%\Fusetools\Fuse\sdkConfig.json file here. As this may be jdk related

Thanks!